For those interested in trying out the new features of FIM 2010 R2 or jump in with the new extensible MA framework (ECMA) Wednesday the download links were added on the FIM 2010 R2 CEP Connect site. CEP stands for Community Evaluation Program so if you got feedback or find bugs definitely report on that!
High-light of the new features:
- Web-based Self-Service Password Reset
- Improved performance for the initial load of the FIM database
- Scale and load performance improvements
- Outlook® 2010 support for the FIM add-ins and extensions
- SharePoint® 2010 support
- Improved troubleshooting support